**PLEASE NOTE: VIEWINGS FOR THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY RESUME AFTER THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
IN THE INTERIM HOWEVER YOU ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER INTEREST**
Available immediately post-lockdown.
Easily the most charming of seaside cottages within the highly coveted Mission Bay suburb, this sunny and spacious modern-day home will have you feeling as though you are on holiday all year round!
With an uber-generous floor area of 85sq/m – the average size of many NZ 3-bedroom abodes – and all the living consisting on the elevated top floor, inside you will find the following:
– 2 large double bedrooms
– Liberal kitchen with stove top, oven, breakfast bar and storage
– Open plan living and dining with direct access to the pice de rsistance – what could possibly be one of the best sunny decks in all of the Eastern Bays!
– Contemporary bathroom with integrated laundry facilities
– High stud ceilings and ample windows throughout providing extensive natural light
– Less than a 600m walk to the pristine Mission Bay waterfront, its renowned cafes, bars, award-winning restaurants, numerous parks, reserves and family-friendly entertainment venues
– Single car garage and low maintenance grounds
– 6.8km drive to the Auckland CBD
– AND in-zone for some of New Zealand’s most prestigious schooling facilities!
A stylish twist on a sophisticated duplex seeing you with just one other neighbour at the rear, the initial lease at Nihill Crescent will be that of a 6-months fixed term with the possibility of a peridoic-lease thereafter.
So, if you have been thinking of getting a move on into this beachfront community once lockdown is over to enjoy the rest of 2020 then please register your interest via Viewing Tracker to remain in the loop of viewing information!
**Suitable for a max of 3 people**NO pets or smokers**